Pool Recover in Reinforced Liner
- by André Anselmo
Dec 09, 2017
Reinforced liner is a 1.5 mm thick screen with indoor armor which gives you an enormous tensile strength. It’s a synthetic coating comprises different physical and chemical properties and reinforced with polyester mesh. It is supplied in rolls of various patterns and is welded term on site. In addition to being the interior finishing, also guarantees complete tightness of the tank. The main properties are:
- High resistance to weathering and UV rays;
- High mechanical strength;
- Do not change with changes in temperature;
- Puncture resistance;
- Excellent stability;
- Resistant products used in the treatment of swimming pool water;
- The reinforced liner has the advantage of guaranteeing tightness of the pool is more comfortable and does not create Verdigris or fungi, can be exchanged after 10-15 years easily
- The coated fabric pools have a higher temperature than the wafer.
- Reinforced liner has the advantage of being able to have a different structure, with a 100% water tightness. At be vulcanized in place with different patterns, help the water not cool both in their chip and cleaning is greatly facilitated.
- Outstanding chemical resistance and discoloration.
- Greater resistance to degradation by high temperatures.
- Greater resistance to colour loss, increasing the display lifespan.
This is a PVC Reinforced liner, thickness 1.5mm, which ensures complete waterproofing and sealing pool, with 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects.
Prevents the deposition of algae, fungi or other microorganisms and in particular ensures a water temperature by 5° C than any other traditional coating.
Contact us for a free quotation or to schedule a visit to some swimming pools built or refurbished by us.